Weekly Production Log
This week I had selected my unsigned artist from the unsignedartist.com and i had chosen an artist by the business name "contactsolo". I liked the sound of his music and I thought that it would suit my idea and the character of myself pretty well. I had searched their name on the internet to check if they are signed with any production group and thankfully they weren't signed so this meant that I could use them. I would have to incorporate my own ideas into my own music of course to show my ideas fully and show how i want to express the lyrics into actual visuals. Listening to the actual song it sounded like it comes under the genre of Romance so I would have to incorporate some of the mise-en-scene from a usual romance music video and show aspects of that into my own. This will be shown clearly in the visuals on screen for the audience to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment